- High throughput capacity (up to 130 injector nozzles for laboratory glassware) is the result of optimised cabinet dimensions in combination with completely redesigned load.
carriers and results in savings in terms of time, space and investments.
- Rear docking frees up unobstructed space in load carriers.
- Laboratory glassware turnaround is increased and work is speeded up at peak hours.
- Excellent cleaning performance
- Variable-speed pump for perfect spray pressure in all programme
- Laser technology is used to weld the chamber sections to give a
perfectly smooth, crevice-free finish for the ultimate in hygiene.
- Spray pressure and spray arm rotation is monitored in order to
prevent any loss in circulation pressure or to immediately identify
obstacles in the path of the spray arms.
- Conductivity monitoring ensures required water quality
- A new, modular basket concept offers maximum flexibility and intuitive operation as modules can be used in different combinations and can be reconfigured.
- Wide range of combination options to accommodate various load situations
- Reduction in number of load carriers needed saves both on investments and storage space
- In addition to a broad selection of standard programmes, programme customisation ensures cycles which perfectly suit the type of soil and the type and quantity of laboratory glassware