- Save money over the entire life of the cabinet with energy efficient design
- Reduce operating costs up to 75% over traditional biological safety cabinets with AC motors
- Increase comfort and encourage safe working habits with the sloped front, bright workspace, and low noise level
- Maximize safety through our innovative Thermo Scientific™ SmartFlow™ design with Digital Airflow Verification
- Organize the interior with confidence using SmartPort, a clean and easy way to organize with confidence due to the negative pressure dual-side wall
- Series meets NSF/ANSI™ Standard 49.
- Real-time airflow adjustments ensure inflow and downflow velocities remain steady.
- Pressure sensor filter monitoring measures total airflow across the working area.
- Proprietary SmartClean front window design simplifies cleaning for a safer working environment.
- SmartFlow Indicator adjusts airflows as filter resistance changes.
- SmartFlow visually demonstrates cabinet’s ability to compensate to maintain personal protection.
- Available in 3, 4, 5 or 6′ widths (91.4, 122, 152.4 or 183cm)
- Available with either 8 or 10″ work aperture (20.3 or 25.4cm)
- Available in SmartCoat or stainless-steel interior
- Easy-to-order package configurations of popular accessories (manual adjustable height stand, UV light, and armrest)
- Electrical or manual adjustable height stands and Ergolign chair available
- NSF/ANSI 49, UL, CE