- Stir speed ranges from 60 to 1500 rpm
- Temperature control is up to 380°C
- Three models: heat-stir, heat only or stir only are available.
- Advanced microprocessor controls with convenient turn knobs allow quick, precise adjustment and maintenance of speed and temperature.
- Safety indicator LED’s on the front panel indicate when the heating and/or stirring functions have been activated.
- With a square 7.5 in work surface, all three models are compatible with a wide variety of popular sizes of borosilicate glass beakers, flasks, bottles and other vessels.
- The hotplate/magnetic stirrer model comes complete with a support rod for mounting thermometers and temperature probes.
Analog Hotplates & Stirrers
Benchmark analog hotplates, stirrers and hotplate-stirrers feature an exceptionally durable, chemical resistant, white ceramic work surface. Their space-efficient design (8 X 9 in. footprint), makes them ideal for use on crowded benchtops and inside of bio-hoods.
|Temp. Range:||80 to 380°C|
|Speed Range:||60 to 1500 rpm|
|Platform Dimensions:||7.1 x 7.1 in./ 180 x 180 mm|
|Operating Temp. Range||+4 to +65°C|
|Weight:||9 lbs (4kg)|
|Electrical:||120, 60Hz or 230V, 50Hz 500W|
|H4000-HS-E||Benchmark Hotplate & Stirrer|
|H4000-S-E||Benchmark Magnetic Stirrer|