- Ease of using: the all in one is made for R&D measurements
- The all in one’s versatility meets all the needs: restricted sample quantity, products containing charges or aerated products, measurements at high temperatures, high shear rate.
- Track the product’s rheological curves directly on your rheometer.
- The all in one rheometer incorporates temperature control systems from -20 to +300 °C.
- The all in one’s versatility meets all your needs:
- Restricted sample quantity
- Products containing charges or aerated products
- Measurements at high temperatures
- High shear rate.
- Car industry
- Food Industry
- Cosmetics Pharmacy
- Paint /Ink /Coatings
- Chemical / Petroleum Products
- Building Materials
All In One Rheometer
All In One Rheometer is a high-performance versatile rheometer.
|Type of instrument||Rotating rheometer with coaxial cylinders, cone-plate and high-temperature systems|
|Rotation speed||0.1 to 1500 rpm|
|Torque range||From 0.01 to 40 mNm|
|Temperature||From 5 to 80 °C +/- 0,2 °C with Peltier Air-Air
From -20 to 120 °C Peltier Liquid as per the temperature of the connected bath (not included)
From room temperature to 300 °C with High-temperature oven
|Torque Resolution||0.001 mNm|
|Shear Rate Range||0.01 to 20000 s-1 depending on geometry used|
|Viscosity range||1 – 540,000,000 mPa·s depending on the measuring geometry used.|
|Display||7″ Touch screen|
|Display settings||Viscosity – Speed – Torque – Time – Measuring geometry – Level of sensitivity – Date/ hour – Choice of viscosity units: cP or mPa·s|
|Display settings in Flow Mode||Plastic Viscosity | Yield Value | Thixotropy | Choice of model: Newton – Bingham – Casson – Ostwald|
|Security and confidentiality||An “operator” function allows you to enter a username for your instrument. This user must then be identified using a 4-digit code. There is also a protected mode that locks your measurement conditions|
|Supply voltage||90-240 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Analog output||4 – 20 mA | Torque range to be defined by user|
|PC Connections||RS232 Port and USB|
|Printer Connection||USB Host Port|
|Benefits for you||See your fl ow curves without a computer. Save your fl ow curves
and calculate your rheological parameters directly without needing
a computer. AC265 coupling ensures an easy and safe connection.
Wide range of measurement geometries with coaxial cylinders,
cone-plates, plate-plates and Vane for a single hardware environment. You can connect a USB printer. External control thanks to the optional RHEOMATIC P software.
|Dimensions and weight||L460 x W335 x H700 mm / Weight: 28 kg|