- The most advanced technology in climate control Internal aerodynamic optimization to ensure uniformity of climatic conditions.
- Time saving features with easily configurable testing programs that can run, start and stop automatically.
- Highly resistant stainless steel interior for maximum durability and easy cleaning.
- Flexible interior with height adjustable and removable stainless steel shelves.
- Non-polluting construction and cooling system
- Compliant with international standards and requirements EN, IEC, DIN, ISO, NP and UNE
300 to 1500 litres ‘reach-in’
Climatic chambers built for testing the cure of concrete, cement and mortars with higher humidity and temperature ranges
|INTERNAL VOLUME (Liters)||From 300 to 1.500 (0,3m³ to 1,5m³)|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||From -10°C, -20°C, -45°C and -75°C up to 180°C|
|TEMPERATURE STABILITY||+/- 0,5ºC|
|TEMPERATURE UNIFORMITY||+/- 0.3°C to +/- 1.5°C|
|HUMIDITY RANGE||10 to 98% RH|
|HUMIDITY STABILITY||+/- 2% RH|
|HUMIDITY UNIFORMITY||+/- 2% RH|
|ELECTRICAL CONNECTION||3/N/PE AC 400V +/- 10%; 50Hz|